Friday 19 August 2011

Its Pink and Brown With the Crafty Catz #96 Chellenge

 
Good Morning peeps and how is your week going?
I think its flown by it feels like a Wednesday to me not Friday,
I don't have the crunchie feeling at all lol.
There is one consolation, and that is the sun is up and shining already thats always
a great way to start the weekend.

So peeps if you would like to chillax a little then come join the fun

This weeks theme was chosen by the lovely and talented Linda
and she would like to see the colour combo Pink and Brown
it can be anything you like as long as its Pink and Brown.

Our Lovely sponsor for this week is Digital Delights
and they are offering a prize of 3 digi's of the winners choice



They were generous enough to give use some freebie to play with and 
this is what my inspiration piece.



 I would also like to say a big hello to all of my followers old and new and 
Thank You all and I hope you like the things I share with you guys
because it means a lot.
Have the best of weekends peeps take care of yourselves and have fun,

6 comments:

Basslady said...

a beautiful and charming creation with wonderful dp's!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful lovely image so nicely coloured and the background papers used is also beautiful lovely choice of colours:) Sandra H

Annie said...

I love pink and brown together, and your mouse is such a cutie! it's a gorgeous card. enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Bridget and my favourite colours too, I will be over to join in with this one. hugs Teresa xx

Janette said...

Fab card again Bridget.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Bridget
A gorgeous card love all the detail have a fabby weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)