Friday 18 November 2011

Snowflakes, Snowflakes, Snowflakes with The Crafty Catz Challenge



 Good Friday morning my lovelies and how are you on this 
chilly Friday? Have you all had a good week. May I ask are 
any of you peeps ready for Christmas?, its my favourite time 
of year but I am far from ready, I have about 5 maybe 6 
Christmas Cards made and as for  the shopping 
I have bought about 3 maybe 4 presents, 
I guess I had better get my skates on.

Its time for The Crafty Catz Challenge and the theme 
this week is Snowflakes and it was chosen by
the lovely and very talented Suzie.

Our generous sponsor for this week is Digital Delights
 and they are offering 3 digis to one very lucky winner.

The lovely peeps over at Digital delights gave us lucky
girls on the DT some lovely images to have a play with among
those images they gave us, there was a coloured image
there was a great selection as you will see from My DT 
buddies and their amazing cards, but I just could not
resist this gorgeous little pre coloured fellow 
The die cut snowflakes are  from a couple of sets the 
smaller Snowflakes are Marianne Creatable's and the
the large Snowflake is a Spellbinders Nestie its called 
Wrought Iron.



I hope you all of the very best of Fridays my friends 
and I do hope you will come on over and join us for a 
little fun.
Take care 


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww what a sweet card Bridget, love the image you chose and your colouring is fantastic... yes I can't believe Christmas is nearly upon us.. got me some cards ready but not sure if enough xxx

Janette said...

Morning Bridget, wow this is gorgeous and I LOVE the die cuts, so fab....have a good day.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Morning Bridget this is stunning just love the diecuts. Not got any presents yet but thankfully most want money hate doing this but no point buying something they dont want. Have a great weekend

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Bridget. I do love the snowflakes you have added
Clairexx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Morning Bridget
A gorgeous card just love the big snowflakes and fabulous colour's, have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

kbrandy4 said...

Such a cutie Bridget!!
I have Christmas candy if you are interested.
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-christmas-candy.html
Hugs
Hazel xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Bridget, Wow this is so lovely! the image is adorable and the die cut also the snowflakes and background papers just finish the card of to perfection ....truly lovely:) Sandra H

lindyloo said...

He He two great minds eh we both used the same image
linda x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Bridget, love the snowflakes.
Wendy xx

Basslady said...

this is so stunning and beautiful!

fantastic, what you made with that snowflake-theme!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Bridget this is a little beauty, that image is gorgeous and sooo cute, the papers and snowflakes look truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x