Monday 5 December 2011

Its Anything Goes with Glitter over at Craft Your Passion Challenge #87


Good Monday morning my lovelies and how are you on this
chilly Monday? I am over the moon, I have been asked to be 
on the GDT for Craft Your Passion, 
I couldn't believe it when Lisa asked me and of course 
I was thrilled.

This weeks Craft your Passion Challenge theme is
Anything Goes with Glitter and there are two sponsors for our Challenge
this week and they are The Pixie Cottage for Team A and Patties Creations
Team B and thats me.

  The image I used is called Pattieboop and Allie 
Waiting for Santa, I coloured the image with copics and added
some stardust glitter pens to the baubles on the tree, on the
window shutters I used some Glamour Dust, I used my nesties
to frame the image and the Snowflakes are nesties and
Marianne Creatable's, the papers are from Helz Cuppleditch Festive Treats

  I do hope that you will come on over and join in the fun
with me and the rest of the talented DT.
I would also like to enter this into the following challenge


Have a great  Monday my lovelies and thank you all for stopping by,
take care be safe.


10 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,great image.xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Bridget, Oh my they are just stunning cards:) Sandra H

Melody said...

Oh, I love the big snowflake in the corner!! Great coloring of Miss Pattie's image!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pattie's Creations!!

Merry Christmas!!
~Melody
DT Pattie's Creations

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Bridget, that snowflake looks fantastic, the image and that window scene is terrific superb card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Awww what a gorgeous card, love the colours, cute image and beautiful snowflakes. Congrats on being a GDT.. that is fantastic new :) Yay well done xxx

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Bridget! love this design!!

Pauline said...

A wonderful festive scene, love the large snowflakes and all the glitter, so pretty!

Pattie G said...

Oh Bridget! This really came out so nice! I love how you colored Pattieboop & Allie Waiting for Santa. Thanks for joining our challenge at Pattie's Creations!

Hugs
Pattie

Mary J said...

How wonderful Bridget! She is so sweet and I love hwo you've framed her!

Sandra DeFalco said...

One of my favorite images from Pattie!
Thanks for playing in our 'Christmas' Challenge #34, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!