Friday 24 February 2012

Lets play Eye Spy with Crafty Catz Challenge # 121


Good morning my lovelies and how has life been for
you lovely bloglanders this week?
Are you all looking forward to the weekend  I know I am
we are going to the Caravan and make sure that 
everything's working and flush out the water system
so that no nasty germs or bacteria like legionnaires disease
can build up.  
We are also going to see a man about a dog
literally lol we are thinking about getting another
Alaskan Malamute, a little girl to keep the boo bear happy in
his golden years. If we are lucky we should have the patter
 of tiny paws by June or July time.

This weeks challenge for Crafty Catz is
Eye Spy something beginning with B and this fabulous
challenge was chosen by the lovely Carol, so why not 
stop by the blog and look at the loveliness that the DT girls 
have made and maybe think about joining us
it can be any card or project you've been working on as long 
as it begins with B.

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is the lovely

This is my Inspiration Piece.... and I used
Baby Bump, Buttons, Bows and Blue.
 The Image is from Saturated Canary and she is called
Ice Cream and Pickles  and I coloured her with
Prisma Pencils onto kraft card. I did an out of the
frame Nestie and the other bits are from my crafty stash.

I would like to say a very big Thank You to all of 
My awesomely talented Followers, I really appreciate
you guys.

Have a lovely weekend peeps


6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just adorable. She is a real funky girl. Nice to hear about all the happenings in your personal life.
Hugs
Desire

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Bridget
A gorgeous card love the image and fabulous colouring ,have a lovely weekend away and i am of away for a couple of day's too
Hugs Dianne xx :)

tilly said...

a great challenge and a super card from you, hope you enjoy your weekend and find your new little girl
Tilly

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun love the colours,and brilliant layout hugs Cherylxxxxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Bridget, Oh your so lucky going away l hope the weather is going to be good and a new addition to the family hope she is company for boo bear, lovely image and beautifully coloured so goregeous:) Sandra H

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wow, your colouring is stunning Bridget, I like the card a lot.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love
Maarit