Friday 9 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day or Special Lady With Crafty Catz wk123


Good morning my lovelies I hope you you are all
well and you have the very best of weeks.
I can not believe its Friday again where has the week
gone, last week I was excited about going to Crufts,
this evening we will be on our way to Crufts I really 
can't wait.

 That's enough about me, now back to this
week challenge, the theme for this week with us
Crafty Catz is Mother's Day or Special Lady
and the lovely and very talented Sue chose this 
lovely theme.

Our Lovely sponsor for this week
is Pink Cat Studio and they are offering our 

very lucky winner a choice of 5 Digital Images.

This is my inspiration piece for this week 

the digi I used is called Dots and Delights Tweet
I coloured the image with Pro Markers, the image 
reminded me of those posh ceramic animals
that's why I coloured it multi coloured it.

Well my friends I hope you have an amazing
weekend and I am very thankful to you all for stopping
by and talking a look.

be safe my lovelies,

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

beautiful card and enjoy your trip.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Bridget
A gorgeous card love the colour's have a fabby time at Crufts enjoy your weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sandra H said...

Your card is another stunner and enjoy your trip xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love rhe cute bird and colours. Have a fab time.

carol said...

Morning...Beautiful card Bridget,Have a lovely weekend, x carol

Janette said...

Fabulous card Bridget, perfect for the occasion.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Bridget this is absolutely gorgeous that bird image is fabulous and what gorgeous colours and design I do like the ribbons at the side, super card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Oh so beautiful enjoy your trip:)xx

Basslady said...

a fantastic card! love the ribbon on it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo