Friday 13 April 2012

Think Pink with the Winter Wonderland Christmas Challenge

 Hello my lovelies and how has life been treating you, 
very well I hope since the last time we were here lol. 
Wow time is going so quickly for me lately there never 
seem to be enough hours in a day.

Let get on track with this weeks 
Winter Wonderland Challenge, so my lovelies we
would like to to make it Pretty In Pink, so the predominant 
colour should be Pink,  I must admit I found myself thinking 
outside of the box for this one lol, the image I used is from
Crafts and Me and its not really your traditional Christmas 
image, its a Mermaid in all her Pink Festive glory lol,
if you are looking for some amazing inspiration
then you must take a looksy at the array of beautiful
   cards made by my talented teamies.

Our fabulous sponsor for this week is 

Crafty Emma's store.

Here's my Christmas Mermaid
For my card this week I used my Helz Cuppleditch 
DP's the shocking pink pearl card is from my crafty stash
I used my Memory Box Wreath die and the snowflake
is a Marianne creatable I coloured here with Copics 
the colours I used were RV 02, 04 ,06 09 and 14, for her
tail and top for her hair I used  R 85,81 & RV 34 for
the stars and the reflections on her tail I used a Sakura
gel pen.

 I would like to enter this into the following challenges

By the Cute and Girly: Once Upon a time
CCEE Stampers: 3 Embellishments 
( Snowflake, Wreath Border Punch)
Crafts and Me: 3d Embellishments (Snowflake, Wreath).

I would like to thank all of amazing followers for all of
your inspiring comments and for your continued support.
I wish you all a fabulous Friday
take care my friends,

9 comments:

Janice said...

Beautiful card & amazing colouring! Jx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is gorgeous and the bright pink works really well,stunning image and fabulous snowflake
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful so much talent and thanks for sharing this its just so stunning!:)x

downrightcrafty said...

stunning layout gorgeous papers and HOT HOT HOT pinks with fabulous image
Hugs Kate xx
would expect nothing less from you though:)

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous....especially love that snowflake die cut...thanks for playing with the CCEE this week

crafty amy said...

Wow this is great I love the way that pink pops and she looks incredible in these colours :D Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the image and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

RoseC said...

Ooo, Bridget . . . your Christmas Mermaid looks magnificent in her glorious pink! Love the snow white effects over the image!!! This unusual Christmas card is quite stunning! So glad you shared this card art with Teresa at the Crafts and Me Stamps blog. Hugz, ~ Rose

Lau W said...

I just so your card on the crafts and me blog ! This is a beauty, so nice colouring !
xxx