Saturday 30 June 2012

Its Christmas in June with the Secret Crafter week #192


Hello peeps are you all feeling fit and well on
the lovely Saturday morning, its a tad windy but 
the sun has popped out from behind a cloud for  a
short time so it's looking rather promising.

How has your week been have you been up to
much? I have been to the gym most days it must be 
working because I'm aching lol

Anyhoo onto this weeks Secret Crafter Challenge
and this week's theme is Christmas in June
so if your in the mood for a sneak peek at 
Christmas then come on over and share your 
Christmas sprit with us, if you stop by the blog
you will see the amazing eye candy created for you
by my very amazing teamies.

I love this little angel that I used this week 

its the first time I have coloured her I know
I'm naughty ....... she is from Saturated Canary
I love Krista's artwork.
I coloured Christmas Angel with Copics the papers
are from My Minds Eye.

Our lovely sponsor for this week is the Secret Crafter herself
Wendy and she has put together a goody bag for
the very lucky winner

I would like to wish you all an amazing weekend
and I hope that you have some sunshine where you are.
I would also like to say a huge Thank You to 
all of my amazing follower's and to all of you that leave
such amazing comments Mwah ....xoxo

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous Hun just love these images which you have coloured to perfection,and love the papers,hugs Cherylxxxx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous image beautiful colouring as always and love the ribbon and bow with the flowers just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Sandra H said...

Wow this is so beautiful:)x

Lisa Jane said...

such a pretty image and gorgeous papers
Lisa x

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun, she is simply gorgeous! Beautiful colourwork. Stunning. Hugs Sxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Amazing Bridget! Such gorgeous work...love the colours :)

Unknown said...

what a superb card love that image just too cute and coloured perfect..fablous..hugs sassyxx

coops said...

so stunning bridget.i love the gorgeous sc image and fab yummy papers and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

love this beautiful Christmas card, really must join you lol
Tilly