Thursday 26 July 2012

Jacks and Teya ......


Good Evening my lovelies I hope you are all
enjoying the sunshine, the post i would to share 
with you amazing peeps tonight is a Gift bag a card I
for my friend Amanda also to promote  a new and 
exciting blog thats starting on the 1st of September.

Its called Without Words and its the baby of the
very talented Squirrel, So when S asked 
if I would be on the DT I said oh yes, yes, yes lol.

Here is the card i made for Amanda, the gorgeous
 man on the front is Charlie Hunnam, he plays Jackson Teller
in the awesome TV Series Sons Of Anarchy.

 Here is a close up.......

Now here is the gift bag I have posted already too
This is Teya she is a Crafts and Me Digi
she was drawn by the very talented Hannah Lynn

Here is a close up........
I coloured her with Copics and Polychromos pencils 
I made a couple of mistakes and the pencils cover 
a multitude of sins lol.

I would also like to enter this into the following challenge
Crafts and Me: Anything Goes
 So I hope you will come on over and join us 
on the 1st of September for our very first of many
Challenges 
Have a fabulous evening my lovelies
Take care for now

9 comments:

Kim said...

fantastic creation Bridget! love that gift bag!
Kim x

Sue said...

wow!! your card is fabulous and the gift bag is stunning. I love the image and you have coloured it so beautifully

Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous bag Bridget and your colouring is amazing - her hair is gorgeous!!
Lorraine x

Squirrel x said...

OMG sweetie, this is just AWESOME! Thank you so much for posting it over at WW - that should get the creative juices flowing. You are a star. Hugs Sxx

Sandra H said...

Both creations are beautifully done, xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

LOL love that eye candy. That teya is just coloured so beautifully too! Really great job :)

Bernadet said...

beautiful Bridget!!

coops said...

so stunning bridget.relly love your gorgeous colouring of teya and fab design.
thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge over at Crafts and Me with this fabulous creation. I just had to stop by you even if you`re not on my number, lol. Your gorgeous colouring just caught my eye. Truly stunning! Hugs...Mona