Saturday 7 July 2012

Show us your Spots with the Crafty Catz Seeing Spots Challenge


Good morning my darling's I hope you're well
on this dry so far Friday morning,
what is it about the British summertime, 
why do we see more rain around July and August,
I understand the science of rain, evaporation and 
cloud formations but surely we need some heat 
for all of this evaporation to happen right lol
 I don't remember my summers as a kid being so wet
anyhoo that enough about our SAD summer weather lol

It time to get on with the Crafty Catz Challenge
and this weeks theme was chosen by the lovely Trish
and she would like us to See Spots lol
if you stop by the blog you will see so many 
totally amazing creation made for you by my ever
so talented teamies.

This is my CAS inspiration piece

the image was provided by our lovely sponsor
Floppy Latte Designs 
I coloured the image with copics
the DP are from Pink Petticoat and the tag
is a Magnolia Doohickey.

Have a lovely weekend peeps and  I hope 
that you are not to badly effected by this 
horrid weather.

Thank you so much for stopping by
Mwah ...... all of you guys rock

P.S Peeps I had to buy extra storage from blogger
yesterday thats why this is 24hrs late lol


5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Bridget
A gorgeous and beautiful card have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, I loved this as soon as I saw it, so pretty....xxx

Sandra H said...

It was worth the wait Bridget its lovely:)x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Bridget! I love the colouring on this one :)

coops said...

gorgeous card bridget.i love the fab image and pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx