Saturday 1 September 2012

Animal Antics with the Secret Crafter challenge


Good morning my lovelies  this post finds you well this I a scheduled post
so its going to be a very quick one lol

Its time Secret Crafter Challenge where the challenge theme is 
Animal Antics this is my inspiration 
piece.



If you stop by the blog not only will you see the array of beautiful cards 
by my teams mates you will also fine the prize and sponsor info.
I only hope that this has posted, I am on the middle of Dartmoor 
where the internet is intermittent at best and the phone signal 
is well, none existent lol I’m looking after a friends farm then the 
following week mums in for her op then is mum recovers 
well I am back to being a farmer so life is a little busy
thats how come the scheduled posts.

I would like to say a huge thank you for stopping by and 
if you do leave a comment I will get back to you when 
I am home again.
thanks again my lovelies you peeps are the very best

10 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

fell in love with this the moment I saw it, just gorgeous. fabulous image and gorgeous flowers with that super pretty die cut just perfect
Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are wonderful

Sue

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Bridget this is awesome, I love Wolves and this one is magnificent, the colours, papers and the embellishments are pure perfection.
hugs
lorraine x

Squirrel x said...

Hun you must be so busy that you will meet yourself coming the other way soon! Awesome card, love the colours, and I know a fellow crafter who would kill to get that image. Stunning card. Hugs Sxx

Unknown said...

wow awesome work my friend love the image love wolves...but woudnt want one at my heels...lol!!!stunning hugs sassy

Kim said...

gorgeous card Bridget - that image is stunning!
Kim x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous image beautifully coloured - love it!
Lorraine x

coops said...

wow so stunning.the image is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow Bridget! Just incredible! Love the colouring on this :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely stunning, a beautiful image, gorgeous papers and a lovely colour scheme, just so stunning
Lindsay xx