Monday 5 November 2012

Its Whizz Bang with Without Words


Good morning my friends I hope you are well,
I'm feeling much better this week I actually had a few day 
off work that's something I haven't done in 2 and a half years
I usually try to get on with it, I had tonsillitis and it really 
wiped me out, I had a few dizzy spells yesterday but 
that's normal lol.

Anyhoo on to this months 
Without Words Challenge 
its Whizz, Bang, we would 
like to see Bright Colours.


This is my inspiration Piece, I must tell you 
folks that if you wish to use a sentiment on your 
cards you can, I know the challenge is called 
without words we dont mean it in the litteral
sense its just that a picture can speak
thousand words but it must be CAS 
now onto my card.
  I used an old Sugar Nellie stamp for my card
I coloured her with copics, the papers are from MME
Penny Lane pad, I gave this care to my mum for her 
73rd Birthday on saturday I added some flowers 
and some sparkly bits too it after I
took the photos, the sketch is an oldie from
 Deconstructed Sketch.

I wish you all a very happy ans safe Firework Night
my friends and keep.

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous hun! Love the little lass and those wonderful bright colours. Fabulous. Hugs Sxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you are getting much better hun. This is one if my all time fave images and love the bright colours.

Caroline said...

Love this card the image is coloured beautifully and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and your colouring is wonderful.
I hope you continue to feel better

hugs Sue

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie love the colours & the sweet image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi and a belated happy birthday to your mum. Good to hear you are feeling better but do take care don't rush back and over do it. Love these old stamps don't use typo often and is a shame

Lorraine said...

Stunning card Bridget. I love the image and your fab bright colours.
So glad to hear you are feeling better.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

It's good to hear your feeling much better l expect you needed the time off to get better you can only put up with so much, your card is gorgeous lovely sparkling backing papers and what an adorable image so beautifully coloured too! xx

coops said...

so stunning bridget.i really love your colours and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Bridget love the image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Bridget! Such a beautiful image and your colours are fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous image, love how you've coloured her! Lovely card. Glad you're feeling better :o) Hugs, Lisa x