Friday 2 August 2013

So sorry it late I forgot the date.........


Good morning lovely  blog landers, its blue skies
and 21 degrees here in Cornwall at the moment, it really is a 
beautiful county when the sun comes out to play :)..

I would like to share a card with you this morning, I made it for the 
owner of  Dexy's litter brother Logan, we became friends through
showing the dogs, both boys have qualified for Crufts,( and you are probably thinking 
how is this relevant to the card lol its just me on a tangent again sorry :) )

Anyhoo on to the card I used the Kraftin Kimmie 

Feathers and Fur Stamp, because the dog in the image
looks like a Malamute or a Sibe to me,
I used my Copics to colour her, I'm not too sure about
the skin tone on this image, but I am a little happier with her hair
it has some highlights so things are looking up,
as with everything its practise that makes perfect and I
should definitely practise more lol 

( Close up of Image)
Colours used
Hair:  E70,71,74,79
Skin: YR000, E 00,01,11,21,R20
Blanket: R20, 22, 24
Malamute/Sibe: WG00, 01,03,05,07
TEE: CG 00, 02.
Undershadow: BV000, 00, 02, 

I used a Nestie to frame her and the usual feather doo hickey and Chloe
stem I also used a wreath die for the flower frame.

I would like to enter this into the following Challenge

Totally Paper Craft: Inspired By a Song
 ( Inspiration The Osmonds :Puppy Love)

Have a lovely weekend my blog friends and I hope 
its a good one for ya,
I would like to say Thank you so much for stopping by 
and for any wonderful and inspiring comments you leave
take care friends

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

It's beautiful is your card and worth the wait xx

coops said...

so stunning bridget.i love the gorgeous sweet image and your design and colouring are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Bridget, such an adorable image! Crufts!!??!! How fab is that, Jo x

Aunty Sue said...

hi bridget this is stunning and i see you won at kraftin kimmies with isabel congrats have a good weekend

mixamatoasties said...

What a fabulous card.

Thanks for sharing at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan