Thursday 1 May 2014

Mermaid in May


Hello my lovelies hows life? I must say Im looking forward to the 
Bank Holiday weekend, but only because i get more time to
do colouring , i could really do with the practise.
So lets get on with the show I have a couple of cards that i
would like to share with you lovely peeps today, its so unlike me to post mid week, 
but i still cant believe that we have internet that works lol.

The first card i would like to share with you is Mermaid in May

the stamp is available from Crafts and Me its a 
Jasmine Becket Griffith stamps and its called Mermaid Pearl 
I colour her with Copics I also used some Pearl moon Metallic gilding wax
on her tail to give it a wet look, I cant quite remember the colours i used 
for her hair or bodice and tail.The back plate is from Papertrey Ink
and its the Quatrefoil cover plate. I also had a go at a watercolour
 background.

The second is the dreaded With Sympathy card,

for this card I used a Chocolate Baroque stamp
I heat embossed the the stamp with Teal Obsidian 
embossing powder that i purchased from The Stampman about
9 years ago and added a few faux gems to give it a little light.
I also used a Memory box die for the butterfly border.

Have a lovely day my friends and Thank You 
so very much for stopping by in your busy day
it means alot :) xx
Take care 


7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

2 awesome cards so different but equally striking just love the colour of the sympathy card and the die cuts on the mermaid are fab great colouring as we have come to expect . Have a good week

Sandra H said...

Two truly gorgeous creations l hope you enjoy the bank holiday hopefully the weather will be good x

Vicky said...

Fabulous as always hun...just so gorgeous..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning cards Bridget, Jo x

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous card Bridget. Love your colouring. Have a good bank holiday
Lorraine x

Joey said...

Two fabulous makes, your colouring is just stunning. Joey xx

coops said...

oh wow both so stunning bridget.fabulous designs and your colouring of the mermaid is amazing ;D

xx coops xx