Wednesday 11 June 2014

Oh cheeky and Wipe Out


Good evening lovely peeps, its a glorious evening 
here in Cornwall the sun is warm and shining
 and i managed to get a 4mile walk in this morning.

I have a couple of male cards that i would very much 
like to share with you this evening,

The first is my F-I-L Fathers day card, I have loved this 
stamp for a long long time so it goes without saying 
that it found its way into my shopping basket :) 
You know what its like when you just cant wait for
 that thud of a stamp hitting the door mat, 
 as soon as it arrived i had to ink it up.
this is what i came up with.

I coloured this adorable Roberto's Rascals 

Funny Faces with Copics, then i made a frame 
with a couple of nestabilites then had them coming out 
of the frame slightly.
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges

Craft your Passion:Father Day For the Boys
Papertake Weekly: For the Boys


My second card is for a Teacher's birthday


he's really into surfing so i thought this image would be
appropriate its Mo Manning Surfer Dude
I coloured him with copics the I traced over the image 
using a sheet of cheap copy paper and cut a mask 
so i could use a floral stamp on the Surf board
just to make it look authentic. 


I would like to enter this in to the following challenges 
Crafty Catz: Inspired By a song Wipe Out 
PaperTake Weekly For the Boys
Craft Your Passion: Fathers Day : for the boys


Have a most enjoyable time peeps and thank you all so very much
for stopping by it means alot :) xx
Mwah xx



6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Bridget these are a total delight what fantastic images you have used I do like the macho man but those little kiddies look such fun, superb work.
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Hi Bridget.......Both cards are stunning and how nice to get that much walking in l hope your weather stays nice we are expected to get it good too x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both fabulous and gorgeous cards Bridget thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow! Fabulous cards, your colouring is awesome and I love the surfers board, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Bonnie Irvine said...

Both cards are amazing. Your colouring of these images is fantastic and really adds life to the images. great choice of backgrounds for each. Those kids make me laugh and the surfboard detail on the second card is so creative. Thank you for joining our Father's Day/For the Boys Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous cards and coloring! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon