Monday 26 January 2015

Sentiment Wedding Favour

Hello fine folks and how are you this evening
I hope you have had a lovely day :)

I would like to share my inspiration piece
with you lovely folks today I made a pillow box as a Wedding
favour i started with a blank piece of card used some distress inks
to colour it then i used random stamps from
Whimsy Sentiment To have and To Hold and here is the
finished piece.
The wrap around was made using the Butterfly Border Die
and because I have some Silver on the box, so I coordinated
by using silver to extend the die so it fastens
So without further ado..........












Items Used Whimsy Sentiments To have & To hold 

This is a little late because this should have been last weeks post,
I will be back with another Whimsy post on Wednesday.
Have fun my lovelies and thank you so much for stopping by
it really means a lot :) xoxo
ttfn


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and the butterfly die is gorgeous ....love the colour too!

Janette said...

Good morning Bridget, This is simply gorgeous, I love it and the Whimsy die is stunning, may have to go look at that....
Enjoy the day.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous bridget.i love the lilac colours and the butterflies are beautiful :D

xx coops xx