Friday 13 February 2015

Butterfly Kisses for Miss Theodora

Hello my lovelies, how it going? its a quiet Friday
for myself, are any of you peeps 
up to anything nice today or the weekend,
I'm having a crafty one, just going to sit a play,
when you craft do you listen to music or watch a movie 
or do you craft with a friend, it will be interesting to find out :)  

Today I'm am sharing a card i made using Theodora and the Butterflies
by artist Lizzy Love from the new release


stamps over at Whimsy if you purchase Theodora you will 
notice that there aren't  that many butterflies on the stamp,
as i trimmed the stamp I cut the butterflies out separately 
so I could stamp as few or as many as I liked.
The Ticket sentiment and die are from Whimsy.



I used a different colour collection for her skin 
I used my YR's as well as my E Copics
Here is the list
Skin YR 0000, 000, 00, E11
Cardigan: BG 72, 75, 78
Skirt: V20, 22, 25, 28
Stocking: WG00, 01, V20, 22
Hair: E42, 43, 44, 47, 49

Have a lovely weekend my friends and I will see at so point
over the weekend
Thank you all so much for stopping by it means a lot :) xx
TTFN..... Mwah......


3 comments:

Janette said...

Oh wow Bridget, this is amazing, just amazing......
Have a great weekend...xxxx

Mary said...

Beautiful card! Love how you colored the image.

coops said...

oh wow so stunning bridget.i love the quirky image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx