Monday 2 March 2015

Have a Hopping good Easter at Without Words

Good Morning Word fans, I hope you have had a 
good weekend! can you believe that its almost
Easter, the months pass so very quickly.


Over at Without Words this month the challenge
is Easter or Bunnies, so blow the dust of your stash
 get out those Easter bits and pieces and come along
and join the fun, please remember my lovelies that
it is a Clean and Simple Colouring challenge so the
image must be coloured by hand, but with little or no 
Embellishment.

We have a fabulous sponsor for this month its


ther is a £10 store voucher up for grabs.

Here is my inspiration piece for this month

Its Bentley Rabbit from The Digistamp Boutique 
I coloured him with copics and I used some blender on
a piece of cloth to help with texturing his fur.


if your mojo is on the down low then stop by the blog
there is some amazing inspiration there from my very
talented teams and please give 
Faye of Stamping fluffnstuff a warm welcome 
Well thats about it for me my lovelies, Thank you so very
much for stopping by it means a lot :) xx
TTFN......Mwah xxx


5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Such a super cute bunny hun, and adorable colours. Brilliant, as always. Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

Bently Bunny looks gorgeous! love it.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Aww this is pretty awesome!

Jane said...

Hiya Bridget, ah what a cute little rabbit - great card.

America said...

Super adorable. fantastic coloring.