Wednesday 18 March 2015

Show us your Die Cuts at the Whimsy monthly Challenge


Good Day my lovelies and how are you all today?
did you all enjoy the blog hop last week, it was a very
cute release. 

This little beauty, I've used for my inspiration piece
for the Use a Die Cut Challenge was part of
 the March release she is illustrated by Mi Ran and she is called Sierra

I have coloured her with copics, for the sparkle on the wings 
i used a clear Sakura clear glitter pen over my copics.

I used the Butterfly Border die this is such a
 universal border if you cut enough out they can work
 as a cover plate.




If you are looking for some inspiration then stop by the 
blog and check out the awesome makes from my
 extremely  talented DT buddies.

The card is 8"x 8" the DPs are from my crafty stash 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

Allsorts Challenge : Flowers and Pearls
Art By Mi Ran Challenge : Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge : Anything goes
Anya Oddies and Others : Anything Goes

Have a lovely day my friends and Thank You so
very much for stopping by and for any inspiring
comments you might leave it means the world to me
Take care and see you soon
TTFN...... Mwah .......

6 comments:

brenda said...

Just beautiful Bridget, such lush colours and perfect for our flowers and pearls theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative is your card as always you are so talented in lots of crafty ways x

Vesi said...

I looove this card. The image is my favorite, and your colouring is amazing. I like every detail on the card. Thanks for sharing with us at ARTbymiran Challenge. Good luck
Vesi-DT

Kristina said...

GORGEOUS! I love how this has come together - especially the colours. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Artbymiran Challenge Blog.

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts x

Unknown said...

What a vibrant and lovely card!
Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge