Friday 12 June 2015

Its a Fairy good Friday.......


Hello my friends its Friday! Are you good
folk up to anything nice at the weekend.
I'm going to be doing a spot or two of crafting 
I have 50 Wedding favour boxes to finish so i will 
set one day aside to finish those.

I am thrilled and honoured to on the Guest DT for 
Art By Mi Ran for a second time. I just love Mi Rans 
images they are some of the cutest around.
I have used the gorgeous Shaylee on my card isn't 
she one of the prettiest Fae you have ever seen.

I coloured her with Copic and blended her dress
with pencils to give the creases a little more 
definition so with out further ado......



I have also used Whimsy Say it big Sentiments and 
Whimsy Shapeology  Butterfly Border  die.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


1 comment:

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

WOW this is amazing and one of my fav stamps ... beautiful hugs :)