Friday 31 July 2015

Christmas in Lilac


Hello peeps thank goodness its Friday 
I'm not really in a chatty mood this morning, its more of a 
B***h and moan mood, so I will get right on with the post.
This is where i share the things i enjoy doing so 
I don't want to tarnish it with B****iness. :).

My card today is continuing with the theme


Christmas in July and i have used 
you can find her in Time 4 Tea, by Artist and Illustrator
Jo Davies, I have coloured her with copics I used a polychromo
pencil to darken the creases and to make them pop a little more, 
I have also used Snowflake Border Die and the Dream die,
I cut Dream out twice once in purple card and then in white
card then off set it to make a shadow, its a bit like writing 
with 2 pencils to get a shadow effect, the Merry Christmas 
was a freebie from Whimsy Stamps. 


Also peeps there is a Christmas theme going on 
over at our challenge blog there is an in store
 voucher up for grabs for one lucky winner.

Well kind folk thats about it from me today 
I hope you have a great day and an even better weekend!.
Take care peeps and Thank you So Much for stopping by 
it means a lot......Mwah....xoxo



2 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Bridget, love your colouring, had to check it wasn't a ready done....fabulous.....you clever girl...
Have a good day.xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hope you had a better weekend, Sweets. This is GORGEOUS, such pretty colours. Loving your WW creation too. The green is perfect for your image choice xx