Sunday 27 September 2015

Emi and the Giant Pumpkin



Hello Blogging Buddies How are you fine folk!
 Have you had a lovely weekend peeps.
I can't believe just how quick the time has passed its crazy.....

The project I'm sharing you  lovely blog friends today
Is a Halloween themed card the stamp is from the fabulous
 new release from Whimsy Stamps.

I have used the absolutely adorable Emi and Giant Pumpkin
and created a Twisted Easel card, she is from the Lizzy Love collection. 
This is the cutest little stamp and she
nice and easy to colour and just perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving
or Harvest Festival. I know there are bats flying over the moon on this stamp
but you don't have to ink that part of the stamp.
I love the colours I have used, but my colouring skills are not the best
so I'm very sorry for not showing her to her full potential.

...... so without further ado!



Have a lovely rest of the evening or day peeps!
and Thank you oh so much for stopping by it means a lot
take care blog buddies see you soon

2 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Bridget, I love that image, not to scarey for the little ones is it....hope your fine...xx

coops said...

so stunning bridget.fabulous design and papers and i love your quirky image and amazing colouring ;D

xx coops xx