Thursday 22 October 2015

A couple of Whimsy Cards.....

Good Morning my lovelies hows it going? 
I have a couple of cards to share with 
you fine peeps today.
My first card is perfect for this time of year, 
this is my Whimsy Challenge card the theme this month is
Fall Colours or Christmas, so without further ado.......
The adorable little stamps that i have used is the cute
Oak Tree Girl from Wee Stamps Collection by 
artist and illustrator Sylvia Zet. She is an oldie but a real sweetie. 




My second card is from the October release I have used
2 of the new stamps, I have used 2 Tails at the North Pole and the Brick Wall 
 stamp. I used the brick wall to make my igloo in the background.
The 2 Tails at the North Pole stamp is from artist and Illustrator 
Crissy Armstrong, aren't they just the cutest pair ever, the Brick Wall is 
from Whimsy Stamps Collection






Have great Thursday my lovelies take care 
Thank you all so much for Stopping by it means a lot 
TTFn.....Mwah...


3 comments:

Jane said...

I love them both Bridget - beautiful work!!

Christine L said...

These are both fabulous Bridget.... love the colours/colouring on the first - and the perfect layout on the second!

Hugs
Christine x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh love love these your colouring is stunning hun great colours hugs cheryl x