Tuesday 22 December 2015

Father Christmas and Twila wishing

Hello my lovelies and how are you today! 
We have had rain non stop for the past two days! pffffft!
Well i guess it must be Christmas because I've
 been here 2 days on the trot....can you believe it lol :))))))))

The cards I'm sharing today I made for my SIL and my niece.
My niece has 3 little girls and i thought
that The Roberto's Rascals Father Christmas would
be perfect because he is just the jolliest Father Christmas ever.
This stamp is called Santa's Ride.
I coloured him with Copics the background stars 
I drew in free hand and randomly so without further ado.......


I used BV29, 25 ,23 for the night sky.

The next card is a mixture of two stamps one is from LOTV 
and its a James Bear stamp Santa Stop Here I just masked off the stamp
with a scrap piece of paper then inked the part i
wanted to use and voilá.
Twila is one of my favourite characters from the Roberto's Rascals 
and she looks like she is wishing with all of her might for Santa
to show..... so without further ado.....


Have a lovely Tuesday peeps take care 
and thank you so much for stopping by it means so
much.....TTFN......Mwah .....XOXO

1 comment:

Jane said...

Bridget these are brilliant - fantabulous colouring!! Happy Christmas to you and your family & Pip sends her love to your pooches too xx