Friday 11 December 2015

Whispers in love....

Good morning my lovelies how are you today? 
what you up to at the weekend? we are putting up the
 decorations and the tree.

I have some news for you lovely peeps over at 
celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas it starts
Sunday the 13th of December
so be there or be square .....


Here is my Inspiration piece for this week
This is the gorgeous Whisper in Love 
she is from the Lizzy Love Collection 
I coloured her with copics then masked her out
 the over stamped her with Grunge Quilted Background
i used versa mark  pad and clear embossing powder
 the sponged on TH distress Inks....so without further ado...



Have a lovely weekend my friends and thank you all
so much for stopping by it means the world to me....
TTFN....Mwah.......XOXO

2 comments:

Christine L said...

Wow - this is so fabulous Bridget... I'm LOVING how you coloured her - her hair particularly... and then the wonderful background... perfect for her!

Hugs
Christine x

Jane said...

Hello Bridget, oh I really love the way you have done the background.