Friday 26 February 2016

Little Helper Holly

Hello blog friends and Whimsy Stamps fans! 
How are you all today, I am very sorry i haven't been 
around much so I will be stopping by to see you in a bit......

The card I'm sharing with you patient and kind people today is 

from Whimsy Stamps February release and this little cutie
is Little Helper Holly from artist and illustrator Elizabeth Bell,
isn't just the sweetest little girl.


I coloured her with Copics I did the sky with chalk inks and a 
torn piece of copier paper.

Have a lovely Friday and weekend peeps and i will see here
again pretty soon
ttfn.....Mwah...xoxo


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous, a gorgeous card.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Christine L said...

This is so pretty Bridget, your colouring is fabulous... and your card design and colours perfectly Spring-like!

Hugs
Christine x