Wednesday 16 March 2016

Bunny Got Your Back

Hello blog friends and Whimsy fans!
 How has your week been going so far? 
Mine has been a tiring week and its only Wednesday! 
Chris and I went to Crufts and I'm probably repeating myself here but
(sorry for the repeat lol)
it really does zap the energy out of you.

Its March and it time for Whimsy Stamps Release 
there are stamps from all of your favourite artists such as
Lee Holland, Krista Heij-Baber, Mi Ran, 
Crissy Armstrong, the stamp I'm debuting today is by


Artist and illustrator Crissy Armstrong and this cutie patootie 
is Bunny Got Your Back it comes with a sweet sentiment
 and a little cap to place on the bunny head if you so wish.


I have coloured with copics, I wanted to keep the card CAS
because this stamp is so sweet I think personally that its
all you need.

This is Day 1 of a three day release so i will see you lovely peeps back here
same time tomorrow
Take great care my friends 
until tomorrow



1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

AWWWWWWWWH!! Fabulous hunny, your colourwork amazes me, just look at that fur texture! Awesome sweetie, bunny perfick. Hugs xx