Friday 10 June 2016

Its a party.....


Hello Blog friends1 Its Friday is finally here and yes i have that
Friday feeling, are you fine peeps up to anything this weekend
I don't think I'm doing too much i might see
 whats' on in the cinema.



Its Day 3 and the Grand release so have you made
a wish list of the must have's
stamps in this release.

It been difficult choosing which stamp
to debut, so for Day 3 and Grand release i though
i would finish in style my DT inspiration piece I have used a


stamp from artist and illustrator Krista Heij-Barber collection
and this is the adorable Hello Balloons


I coloured this little cutie with Copics
I have used some of those gorgeous 
the Whimsy Stamps self adhesive Enamel Dots
as an accent on the card, and the fantastic new papers
 Its a Party 6x6 pad.


Have a lovely weekend friends and i will see you lovely
folks again soon.


3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun! I love KHB designs and this little lady is adorable - your perfect colourwork brings her to life. LOVE her! Hugs xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous Bridget awesome colouring and love those dots

Christine L said...

Oooh she's just soooooo cute - and coloured beautifully in PINK of course! Love your card!

Hugs
Christine x