Friday 12 August 2016

Sweet Stuff

Hello Friends happy Friday! are you up to 
anything exciting over the weekend?
Im not up to much probably just getting
my DT projects done for the following week.

I do want to try to make all of my Christmas card this year
so I'm going to try my hardest to get as many Christmas cards
done over my holiday as possible.

The image I'm sharing with you lovely peeps today is by
Krista Heij-Barber and this is from the clear 4x6 set
and its called Sweet Stuff, I have made a Sour Cream
container to put some sweets in for halloween.


I though it would be fun, if i made shaker for the candy corn image.

Don't forget my lovelies that all the fun is happening over on 
 there will be a few a games so some prizes up for 
grabs some come on over and enjoy the August release.


Have a lovely rest of the day and a fabulous
weekend, take care friends......Mwah......XOXO


No comments: