Wednesday 16 November 2016

My Significant Otter

Hello Blog friends how are you all today? I hope its been 
a good week for you all so far. 

Its release day over at Whimsy Stamps and this 
is such an eclectic release, there are some Christmas Stamps 
but also a couple of cuties for Valentine Day, 
we also have a few dies in this release too, there is a card builder die
 and a geometric snowflake. 

The release is happening over on our Facebook page
there's fun games and prize give aways just follow the link above
to join the fun.

I have used the adorable Otter from Crissy Armstrong collection
and this little cutie is called My Significant Otter.

I coloured the image with Copics, I used the When In Paris
Papers from our digital collection. The die cut on my card is from my bit box
the white dots are from Christmas Cheer enamel dots.


Have a lovely day friends and I will see you fine people here again
tomorrow with Day 2 of the Whimsy Stamps November release.

TTFN.....Mwah.....xoxo 😊


1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Bridget just love the image so sweet
Dianne xx :)