Friday 4 November 2016

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas tree

Happy Friday peeps how are you all I am glad to be 
back to some kind of normal. 
The decorating is finished, the room
and the carpets all look lovely, the house is getting to be 
a tidy place again instead of looking like a jumble sale for the WI lol, 
so now hopefully i can start to get my head tidy too.
I am by no means a tidy obsessive, I can't be i have dogs and they
leave a trail of hair behind them, but i dislike  things out of place 
for a continued amount of time.

My card for today,  my amazing friends today is 
Penguins Decorate the Tree I just love this image from


Chrissy Armstrong, because it has the cutest penguins
on it and also a Christmas Tree on it 
and just because its my favourite time of year.
I have used those gorgeous Christmas Cheer papers and some 
of the colour co-ordinating self adhesive dots.
i coloured the cute little image with copics and used 
Nesties to frame it I have also used the Build a Poinsettia Die


Have a lovely weekend my good friends and i will see
you he again pretty soon... TTFN 
.......Mwah....xoxo




3 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Bridget, glad to here your house is back to normal, don't know about you, but my dog hated when I redecorated the house....lol....anyway, your card is so sweet, great design and love that cute image....
Enjoy your weekend.x

Sandra H said...

Such and adorable card xx

Christine L said...

Ooh they are such cute penguins... fabulously coloured and so is your tree! Love this gorgeous card!

Christine x