Tuesday 20 December 2016

Winter Owl and Whimsy Stamps Countdown to Christmas day 20

Hello friends happy Tuesday? 
Im getting a little excited now Christmas will soon be here,
and I'm looking forward to my Turkey and Christmas Pud with cream yum 
(apologies any Vegetarians or Vegans). 

I have a few projects to share with you fine peeps
today so without further ado






 on the Rosette also the Christmas Cheer enamel dots.
The Father Christmas is from Crissy Armstrong and this is 
Santa's Glee from Whimsy Stamps digital collection and the 
Christmas Cheer Papers, and last but not least this gorgeous little
Winter Owl from Lee Holland I have linked these items to the
 Whimsy Stamps Shop, in the UK Noor Designs and Dies to Die For
also stock Whimsy Stamps.

Have a fantastic Tuesday friends and if i don't see you before
I wish you a Christmas full of wonder
ttfn.....Mwah.....xoxo





No comments: