Friday 3 February 2017

I hope your birthday is a hoot

Good morning blog friends happy Friday, I'm so pleased
its here, I'm quite looking forward to the weekend, my
cousin and his girlfriend are coming over and we are having
a movie night, with lots of bad food choices, but hopefully
a great movie.

I'm here with a my DT card for Whimsy Stamps to share with you


lovely peeps, the image is from our new artist
Kirsten Winkelbauer, this is Fall Feathers, l coloured
the image with copics and I computer generated the sentiment
and added some Summer Breeze enamel dots to finish the card.


Have a lovely weekend my friends and I will see you fine folk
here again pretty soon....ttfn.....Mwah....xoxo

2 comments:

Janette said...

Great card, love the image and colouring, of course...
Have a good evening, enjoy..xx

Christine L said...

Loving your fabbie owl card Bridget... and the sentiment is perfect!!

Enjoy your movie night!

Christine x