Thursday 16 February 2017

Tiny Townie Bree

Hello again blog friends...yes its me again.....
there will be blizzards tomorrow because I've posted twice in one day  lol.



its the same old story friends, this little cutie has been 
in my crafty stash for quite some time, to be honest her
ruffles on her dress intimidated me a little, so rather than being afraid
of a few ruffles,  I thought its time to ink her, 
whats the worst that can happen?
its only paper. 




I followed the Mojobella Sketch
the big Hugs, the Banner and the Semi Circle are all dies from
 My Favourite Things, and you can find them here
The  Valentines sequins are from Whimsy Stamps and the twine
is from my crafty stash.

The copics used are as follows.
Crown:  YR24 E99, Y15 ,08
Hair: E35, 50, 51, 53
Buttercream and Dress, R89, 85, 81,
Ribbon: C 08 04, 02

I have entered this into the following challenges

Creatalicious Challenges: #109 Anything Goes with Ribbon or Twine
Crafty Gals Corner: Challenge #110 Use Your Favourite Things
Its a Bellarific Friday: A Mojobella Sketchypoo

Have a fantastic Thursday my friends and I will see you 
lovely peeps here again soon....ttfn....Mwah


5 comments:

cheryl said...

This is super cute hun gorgeous colours hugs cheryl xx

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

Christine L said...

This is so gorgeous Bridget... I love how you coloured her and I can almost taste that cake!

Christine x

Deb Smith said...

THis is adorable A great card to cheer anyone up Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

Melanie said...

A gorgeous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use ribbon or twine” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…