Wednesday 22 February 2017

Two Little Ducks....

Hello friends happy Wednesday,  How are you all?
I have the cutest little duckies to share with you lovely peeps
today they are from the Krista Heij-Barber clear collection
 the set is called Rub-a-Dub-Dub.


The images gave me the idea of making a peek-a-boo card
with them swimming toward each other.
the card size is 10.5 cm squared. I used MFT inside-outside 
Stitched Squares and Circles for the frame


Here is s list of the Copics  used.
Boy Duck: E44, 42, 41, YR 31, 30, 21
Bowtie: B 28, 24, 21
Water: BG 15, 32, 10
Beak: YR 27, Y38, 15


Here is a list of the Copics used
Girl Duck YR ,24, 27, 31, 30 
Necklace and Bow: RV 34, R 83, 81
Beak: Yr 27, Y 38, 15. 

I have entered this into the following challenges
Die Cutting Diva's Challenge: Challenge # 305 Animals
Brown Sugar Challenges: # 238 Birthday 

Have a fabulous rest of the week my friends and I will see you good peeps
 here again soon Thank you so much for stopping by 
it means a lot....... TTFN.....Mwah....xoxo






3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Super cute card great layout

Shelly said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love the die cut circles with the sweet images inside.

Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Diva's
Shelly

Scrappin Sue said...

Awe so cute
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x