Friday 24 March 2017

50 th Wedding Anniversary

Good Morning Friends happy Friday !!!!!
Its been a strange old week for me, quite long 
and I haven't had much time to play.
I think I'm just waiting for next Wednesday to
arrive so I can have my tooth crown fitted.

The card I'm sharing with you lovely peeps today I made


for my Aunt and Uncle for their 50th wedding Anniversary
they both like Birds, so this is a card they will both love.
I used an oldie but goodie from Whimsy Stamps
 Wee Collection and this is Birds Swing I have also used the 
fabulous new Brush Script Numbers Die set,  if you are looking 


for the perfect numerical set of die these are they, they a little under an
inch in height and they also come with the exclamation mark 
and dollar sign and a few other co signs too.
The frame die is from Tonic Studios.

I am really sorry I didn't write down the copics I
 used to colour the image and I can't quite remember
the correct colours. I will have to write them
down as I chose them from now on.

I have entered this into the following challenges
Fab'n'Funky Challenge: Challenge #343 Flowers
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: Challenge #321 Anything Goes

Have a wonderful Friday friends and I will see you fine peeps here again soon 
ttfn.....Mwah....xoxo


8 comments:

Chris said...

Awww, such a sweet image and the design is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Fab N Funky this week.
Chris
x

SewPaperPaint said...

Hi Bridget, this is so very lovely! I like how you layered the die cut. It looks embossed. Great design. Hugs, Autumn

Pat said...

Beautiful card with a sweet image, thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Jean said...

Oh this is adorable, so cute.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful Bridget... such a perfect card for a golden wedding - I'm sure the recipients will treasure it!

Christine x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Bridget. Love your fabulous colouring. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous ...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky :)
Wendy xx

Maria Valente said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
Mary (DT member)