Thursday 16 March 2017

Penguin and Pup...Fur-ever friends

Hello friends happy Thursday! and my oh my how
quickly this week is passing by. 

Its Day 2 of the Rubber Stamps and Dies release
over at Whimsy Stamps. The release is all happening
over on the the Whimsy stamps and Inspiration FB page.

The image I'm sharing with you lovely peeps today 


is just the cutest little Penguin and Pup, the from the 
magical artistic hand of Crissy Armstrong. (don't you just love it)
Why are penguins so cute I could not resist this little dude
I have paired it up with the Distant Friends sentiment stamps.



Here is a list of the Copics used
Pup: E 44, 43, 42, 41
Penguin: Cool Grey: 01, 03, 05, 07, 10, Black100 / E 02, 50 YR31, 30 
Baseball Cap and Collar: B 39, 28, 24, 21
Tag, Penguin feet and beak: Yr24, Y38, 17, 15, 08

I do hope that you will pop on over to the FB page and join us
Have a lovely day and I will see you fine peeps here
again tomorrow.....ttfn....Mwah..xoxo



1 comment:

Christine L said...

This is so very sweet Bridget... love how you coloured the image, and that sentiment is wonderful and so true!

Christine x