Wednesday 31 May 2017

A few forgotten cards

Hello my friends I have a few minuets to share with you my lovelies
a few cards that should have been posted on Mothers Day but 
we had a little bit of a family issue so my spare time 
I was helping out with that.

This is Let Love Grow and 4 Mum from Mo's Digital Pencil
I have shared them on Instagram, so some of you might of seen 
them over there. 
  


I had a go at no line using my Caran D'arche Luminance pencils
this was my Mum's Mothers Day card.
 I also used this image for my M.I.L birthday card but I coloured
 her in with copics and tried the no line technique. 
I went for a CAS look for the cards.



and last but not lease this is the card I made for my M.I.L from her little 
soldier lol, we all kind of take the Mickey out hubby because he's
a bit of a mummies boy lol thats why I thought this image was perfect.



We was primarily coloured with Copics but I added
 some polychromo's pencils for a little extra detail

Have a lovely rest of the day friends see you soon TTFN.......Mwah......xoxo







No comments: