Friday 12 May 2017

Penguin Gardener...bff

Good morning friends happy Friday! its here finally lol
Not that I have anything exciting planed for the weekend, 
I need to catch up on my crafting and try to get get a 
little bit ahead with my DT work so I can finally put some ink
 on the not previously inked lol.

I have made a little gift tag for todays DT inspiration piece
using the very cute clear set of stamps from Crissy Armstrong
called Penguin Gardener  I absolutely adore these penguins.


Also over at Whimsy Stamps and we have a fabulous offer 
going on at the moment if you spend over $75 a 
Customer Appreciation Set  shown below will be added to
your order as a special thank you for shopping at Whimsy Stamps.


I am entering this into the following challenges

Crafting From The Heart: Challenge #158 Always Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can Challenge : Challenge #143 Clean and Simple
Crafty Creation Challenge: Challenge #341 Anything Goes
 Crafty Friends Challenge : Challenge# 57 Cute

I wish you all a fabulous weekend and thank
you so much for stopping by it means a lot
take care for now my lovelies...... Mwah....xoxox


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your penguin! Great coloring and such an adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

Sandra H said...

Awww this is a pretty card and adorable image x

coops said...

So sweet and gorgeous Bridget.I love the penguin and fabulous colouring ;D

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet, I love that penguin image! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
Tammy x

Kristina said...

Awww how cute is this!! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Cute’ challenge with your lovely penguin card… Please join us again next time. Good luck!
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]