Thursday 17 August 2017

See you later Alligator

Hello Happy Thursday folks how are you fine peeps
today? Are you up for a little inspiration and a brand
spanking new release from Whimsy Stamps, if so
do not leave this page lol, because this week is release week
my friends and there are so many sweet images and quirky 
play on words clear stamps coming your way.

This my friends is See you later Alligator and these


Cute and quirky stamps were designed by my DT 
buddy Ellen Hexelman isn't she brilliant,
I've made a slider card with this cheeky alligator, he's just having a stroll
through the Everglades looking for a wholesome snack.
What do you think? Isn't he the quirkiest Alligator you 
ever did see.


Please stop by the Whimsy Stamps inspiration page on 
FB and take a look-see at all of the amazing inspiration from
from my very talented DT buddy's, and I will see you amazing peeps
again tomorrow with more from the new release,
until tomorrow my fine friends
ttfn..........Mwah.........xoxo


No comments: