Friday 20 October 2017

Dancing in the Snow


Happy Friday friends I hope you've had a good week

and are bursting full of creativity for the weekend, we are
horse sitting tomorrow lol.

I have the cutest penguin to share with you fine peeps today 

he's from the Whimsy Stamps October release
this is Dancing in the Snow by artist Krista Heij -Barber
the background paper, I coloured about 5 years ago using pearlescent
inks watercolour paper, water dropper
 and silver webbing, I also decided to get the ole vellum out and
 heat embossed the have a cool yule. the sentiment came 
from a retired Whimsy stamps clear set.
The colour choice was to make the Penguin stand out 

plus I love purple. 


I am entering a few of my favourite challenges

C.R.A.F.T Challenge:  Challenge #438 Christmas
Crafting From the Heart: Challenge #179 Always Anything Goes


Have a cracking weekend my friends and I will see you here agin soon
ttfn......Mwah.....xoxo




3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous is your card!

Yogi said...

very nice. Guest Designer Trimmies Craft Challenge Have a great day

MagsB said...

That is one very cute penguin! I love the purple glitter frame, too! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x