Friday 13 October 2017

Penguin Candy Cane

Hello friends happy Friday its a tad miserable here 
today its a dull drizzly day pft. I was hoping to get a decent 
walk in this morning but it looks like I will have to cross trainer 
it instead.

As I said in earlier posts I am trying to make all of my
 Christmas Cards this year, and this one brings the count along 
lol this is Penguin Candy Cane from Whimsy Stamps October



release by artist Crissy Armstrong, I coloured this little dude 
with copics and used some paper that
I bought way back in 2010, I know this because there is a page
with 2010 as part of the pattern lol.

This is the October CAS stamp set, if you manage to 
spend $75 or over in one purchase, this cute little set is



given to you absolutely free of charge a Huge thank you for being
a valued customer.

Also peeps try to stop by the Whimsy Inspiration Blog 


we have 
 ðŸŽƒðŸ‘»31 Nights of Halloween🎃👻  going on over there at the moment
with lots of inspiration for those Halloween makes. There is a new post
overnight at 6 pm EST.

Have an amazing Friday peeps and I will see you friendly folk 
here again very soon ttfn my friends ......Mwah....xoxo

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your creation x