Wednesday 4 October 2017

Sledding Snowman

Hello friends happy hump day,  I have a cutie pie to share
with you to help get over the hump day dip lol.
This little dude is having a blast he is from the brand new 
October release over at Whimsy Stamps, there are some really adorable 
stamps in this new release this is day 4, all the new stamps will be 
available over at the Whimsy Stamps store from Saturday 7th October

This is Sledding Snowman from artist Krista Heij-Barber


I just love how much fun this Snowman is having. 
I coloured him with Copics  and I wanted to step away 
from square cards and add a little sparkle, I used the Lily Flower Die
to make the flower from Foamiran the sentiment was a print out 
from a few years ago.


There will also be a new CAS for October so if you spend
over $75 in one purchase you get a free stamps set.



Before I go I thought i would let you know that over on the 
Whimsy Stamps blog we are celebrating the witching hour 
every day of this month with the  31 Days Of Halloween.



Have a lovely Wednesday friends and i will see you
fine peeps here again tomorrow.....ttfn...Mwah.......xoxo







1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card x