Friday 10 November 2017

Who's A Good Boy......

Hey my lovelies happy Friday I'm scheduling this post 
because our house is a little chaotic at the moment so I'm
hoping with all my might that this post correctly,
 blogger was being a little naughty for me last week and I not best pleased.

I have this handsome little chap to share with you fine 


peeps today, he was from Whimsy Stamps November 
release and this is What'z Up  form the magical hand of 
Crissy Armstrong, isn't he adorably cheeky,
I know a boy like this one he's only happy when he's being naughty.
he makes me laugh out loud every day.....



I must have had my camera on a bit of a wonk because the last 
photo isn't straight at all. have a wonderful weekend my friends
 and I will see you fine peeps here again soon ttfn friends
Mwah.....xoxo

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card as always and your image is just so cute!