Friday 22 December 2017

Beary Cute Bear

Hello friends Happy Friday ! with the big day is almost upon us
I'm trying to get a little ahead of things and come out in front in 2018
pfft I hear you say.  When you are getting into a new routine its 
always difficult trying to fit every thing in, because work is different now 
I used to have the whole morning to do my stuff, but because
 I'm working with the hubster I work all day then have only a couple 
of days off so I have to get a schedule down.


I have the cutest little bear to share with you fine peeps
he was from Whimsy Stamps December Digital release
he comes on a sheet with sentiments too.
This is Beary Cute Bears from the talented Tracy Wray 
isn't he a sweetheart.


I fussy cute him out put him on some foam tape to add dimension,
Im sorry that hes a little skew whiff, 
I think hes been on the Christmas Sherry 
lol.
Have a lovely Friday friends and a fabulous Christmas holiday
and I will see you here pretty soon
Mwah......xoxo



No comments: