Sunday 31 December 2017

Candle lit Friends

Happy Sunday friends and Happy New Years Eve 
to you all, I would like to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Wealthy
2018 and may it be full of  wonder and merriment where all your dreams come true.

This is Candle Light  from Whimsy Stamps 
Its the cutest image ever, I made the card a couple of weeks back
so its a little Christmasy. 




You can find this little beauty in the Wee stamps collection
it was released last year, but its one of those images that you have to use every year lol

I have to get back to making card for tomorrows 
 Whimsy Stamps Brand New Release tomorrow 
Have a great evening take care my friends 

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Simply gorgeous love. Your colouring is spectacular, and I adore the festive feel of this one. Hugs xx