Thursday 14 December 2017

Follow that Star

Hello Little Miss Muffet fans happy Thursday I
have so lost count of the days this week its a 
bit crazy. 

Over on the  Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog
its challenge #178 Anything goes along with
some brand new release of some holiday cutie pies


I have used Lamb and Star  for my inspiration piece
I love the traditional feel from this image, its would be a brilliant 
image for Easter or Spring too. So pop on over and share you inspiration.
I coloured with copics but saved the image with pencils
I almost threw this in the bin because the blue ink 
had run into the yellow its was not a pretty sight, but with thanks to
my polychromos coming to the rescue, I am so pleased with how it turned out.


Have an amazing Thursday peeps and I will see you here again soon
and hopefully my post will save correctly and publish on time
ttfn my friends .....Mwah .....xoxo



No comments: