Monday 8 January 2018

The Forgotten.....

Hello Friends Happy Monday its a dull windy day
here in Cornwall today, its cold too lol.

I have a couple of cards to share with you today that i made last year.
These cards were made for 2 very special people
who so happen to share the same birthday, the first is for DH and the second
for his niece who was born on his 18th birthday, quite a gift wouldn't you say lol.

I have shared the Girl Hero card on Instagram I hadn't yet made
a blog post for her but the Tickled Pink card is making its debut lol.

I have used  Steampunk Lestat from Tickled Pink Stamps
with a TH embossing folder with some craft metal that embosses
beautifully on DH's  card.



This is the card I made for my niece she's is into her comic book hero's and 
heriones, I  used a Krista Smith  Girl Hero Image 
I coloured with copics and also added some pencil to make 
the colours pop a little more.



Here are a couple of Challenges that I have entered.

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends : Challenge # 73 Always Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner: Challenge  # 156 Anything goes
Crafting From the Heart: Challenge # 189 Anything goes

Have a lovely evening my friends and thank you so much for stopping by
it means alot, I will see you good peeps her again soon
ttfn.....Mwah......xoxo




1 comment:

Rae Ann said...

The copper on the first card is so amazing! The embossing adds great texture. The coloring on the second is awesome! I am sure she loved the card.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.