Wednesday 2 May 2018

In the dog house

Hello friends! happy Tuesday, can you believe its the 2nd 
day of May already.

We have a brand new release over at Whimsy Stamps today 
and oh my gosh this release is a cuteness overload from all
of your favourite artists, there are also some cracking stamps 
if you don't do cute, if you love realism then you
just flip over the new stamps from Dove Art.

Today I have done cute, and this little chap is so cute 
this is In the Dog House from the magical hands of Crissy Armstrong 


he is so adorable, I coloured him with Copics but the 
pens were a bit sticky so I used pencils to help.



Copics used
Dog House: BG  09, 49, 23, 10
Dog E 29, 27, 25, 24 Flowers, RV 95, 91, 00 YR16, Y17, 15,
Grass: YG 67, 63, 61, Sky B 0000, 00, 01.

Have a crafty day my friends and i will see you here again 
for another cutie pie from the May release
ttfn......Mwah.......xoxo

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

What lovely coloured dog he looks so cute love this stamp