Tuesday 20 November 2018

Happy Birthday Cardinal

Good morning blog friends I hope you are all well?
As you know its been a while, but i think i've found my crafting mojo again
it was hiding away in a cupboard lol, having now found it maybe 
its time to pick up the Copics and have a play, although they all desperately
need cleaning and I only have a little amount of cleaner left ...... arghh.


I have a birthday card to share with you lovely peeps, Mum asked me 
to make it for her for my uncle, I always try and use an image
 that means something to the recipient, he loves birds he used to have a
canary. I couldn't find a canary image so i used this Cardinal stamp by 
DoveArt collection over at Whimsy Stamps the DP are from The Pink Petticoat 
now known as The Lovely Studio, The Dies are from MFT Stamps
and Crafters Companion.




Copic list of colours
R08, 05 24, 22, ,YR 04 07 82 30 31 16 Y21 WG 07 05 03
E 44, 42, 40 B21, 000

I have entered this into the following challenges
Crafty Animals: Challenge #20 Always Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart: Challenge 229 Always Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges: Challenge #151 Anything Goes with option of Layers

So thats it from me for today I will share the card i made for my uncle
from myself and DH tomorrow, take care dear friends, i put the news about my mum 
on the bottom of this post so you don't have to read it if you haven't the time.
TTFN Mwah xoxo

My mum had some bad news with 
regards to her cancer she has stage 4 metastatic Breast cancer, it 
basically means that her breast cancer has spread to another part of her body,
she has it in her shoulder bone, Thankfully it is  small at the moment so 
it's not painful and she is coping really well. The Breast cancer seems 
to be responding well to the chemo and hormone therapy which 
is awesome considering she only been on it for a couple
of months. She one tough cookie, this isn't her first battle with Cancer
so heres hoping that she fights it with all that she's got.

4 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card, your coloring is superb. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creatalicious. Donna - DT Member

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional layer it up” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…