Sunday 30 December 2018

A few more Christmas Cards

Hello my lovelies heres a few more Christmas cards
that I made this year, it might be a little photo heavy
but here goes.



This adorable image is from Whipper Snapper designs the name
 of the stamp is Husky Sleigh coloured with copics
made the sky with Distress Oxides and a white gel pen.




The image is by Saturated Canary its called Siren I merged her 
with a Saturated Canary Christmas tree and coloured her with Luminance pencils 
onto Stonehenge Paper. I drew in the background with lighter pencils then coloured.



This little cutie pie is a digi from Sweet November stamps 
he's called Midnight Present I coloured him with copics and used the same
dies to frame him.




This handsome chap is from Make it Crafty she's from 
the Mythical Unicorns Digi Collection and this is Cortesia 
I coloured her with Luminance pencils onto Stonehenge paper
 I also merged some stamps from the Festive Elements Collection  and



These adorable children are by Mo Manning i bought all three 
separately then merged them with PSE but i know over at Mo's Digital Pencil
 you can buy all 3 merged  together by mo. Caroler's Three  coloured 
with copics and pencils .

Have a fantastic rest of the day ttfn......Mwah.....




No comments: